Wednesday 9 December 2009

I have been remiss my friends , I've been remiss...time to post something

I have been remiss my friends , I've been remiss...time to post something. 

Well, I have just started another website which is a sister to this it is called Ancestry Playtime and is for genealogical anoraks...or just plain anoraky geeks like me. It is to include real people, Prize Winners and Correspondents in the hope that somebody finds out something they never knew about great-grandad.


I think I'd like to mention something from the BOP now and show this wonderful picture which had the caption "Stilt Fighting at Namur". Curious things capture a young boy's minds, stilts were one thing, but put them in the real world and it becomes extraordinary.

The following picture is one of the "Snake Hunters of Brive La Gaillarde". One can see from the picture how much the locals looked forward to the return of these hunters.

Soon I shall publish the article that accompanied these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment